Just dance...

Just dance...
Chris Parker Photography

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 4

Today I practiced at Ripley Grier. I went through an old lesson, working through warm up exercises.
I also practiced 'Not for the life of me' and 'Any dream will do', Because and telephone hour.

I was confirmed today that I will be going on a replacement contract on the Disney Wonder in Alaska. 
This means I won't be able to follow all the requirements of the challenge, but I'm going to continue with the elements I can continue. I'm extremely excited to get back to the kids on the ship and to be performing everyday again. I'll miss doing class though and think that this break will increase my motivation even more. 




2 comments:

  1. THAT'S AMAZING! CONGRATS NIKKI! WHAT A PLEASURE IT WAS KNOWING YOU AND WORKING WITH YOU! have a blessed trip and shine on!!!

    many xoxoxoxxoxoxo!
    farrah

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best on your next adventure, girl! Please stay in touch with me. I'm now your official follower :)



    Peace, Vi

    ReplyDelete