Just dance...

Just dance...
Chris Parker Photography

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 7 ( one week done already?)

So this week is over, at the start of the week I felt like time was going slow but it's Saturday already... Time is a funny thing.

Today I practiced for 1.5 hours going through exercises. I'm still having trouble transitioning from middle to chest on Kyo and kyu...
I then tried to work through look at me I'm Sandra dee and Andrew Lloyd webber songs.

I had to move apartments today.. I'm so lucky that I have Sheridan.. She walked my suitcase from her place to mine and then helped me get all my stuff to where I'll be living when I get back. I think that should count as one of her charitable deeds...

Her and I went to our housemates resturant and had some healthy Mexican / tapas ... Photos o come...

No comments:

Post a Comment