Just dance...

Just dance...
Chris Parker Photography

Saturday, May 14, 2011

In Alaska..

Alright so I realize I'm out of the challenge but it doesn't mean I have stopped practicing...

The ship's internet is so terrible on the west coast so I'm unable to blog daily.

Let's just talk about how beautiful Alaska is like absolutely stunning I can't even get over it. When I arrived to Vancouver I practiced singing while looking out on snow covered mountain tops.

The cast is very talented and watching all the singers has inspired me even more.

I'm back playing the pitch game with my friend Jeanna...and she commented that my ability to match her pitch is much better than last contract..ha..it better be..

I'm able to do my charitable deeds here..we had a 'Walk for Wildlife' which raised alot of money for wildlife conservation. We also painted pictures for a hospital which we'll take with us with we visit next Vancouver.


No comments:

Post a Comment